What is the Prismo?
The Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drop seal for a full immersion brew.
How to brew with the Fellow Prismo:
Tools you'll need:
- Heat water until temperature reaches 212° F
- Attach Prismo to AeroPress
- Measure 20g of Coffee and grind at ultra-fine coarseness. Pour Coffee into brewing vessel.
- Add 50 ml of water and stir vigorously for 20 seconds to agitate grounds. Stirring is very important for proper extraction!
- Wait 1 minute for coffee to steep (include stir time). Initiate push by pressing hard on the AeroPress plunger. Maintain constant pressure until plunger reaches coffee bed.
The end result should be a tasty espresso style shot!